A collection tutorials for developing apps and various workflows on the Webex platform.
- Introduction to Webex Apps — Get an overview of the Webex REST APIs and the types of apps you can build on Webex platform.
- REST API Basics — Learn basics of consuming a REST API - namely Cisco Webex - and how to use Postman to explore a REST API.
- Create Spaces, add participants, post messages from Postman — Invoke the Webex REST API from the Postman REST client to create spaces, add participants and post messages.
- Using the Browser SDK's Messaging and Rooms APIs — This tutorial shows you how to use the Webex Browser SDK's rooms and messaging APIs to create and delete rooms (spaces), send messages and add members to space and other features.
- Using Websockets in a Browser with Webex — This tutorial shows you how to use the Webex Browser SDK to to listen for events from Webex over websockets.
- Using the Webex Space Widget for Video and Messaging — Learn more about the Webex SDKs and Widgets capabilities, and experience these through live demos of the Space Widget.
- Using your Personal Access Token — Shows you how to obtain and use your personal access token to make API calls without having to enable the required OAuth flows.
- Experimenting with OAuth Integrations — Demonstrates how to perform a Webex OAuth2 authentication for a Webex Integration.
- Webex React OAuth Sample — A React demo application that shows how to authorize a Webex user and obtain a API access token for making calls on their behalf.
- Using Webex OAuth 2 in Your Flask Application — Learn how to add Webex OAuth 2 flows to your Flask application in this blog post.
- Run a Webex OAuth Integration Locally — This tutorial shows you how to get a Node.js server running locally that acts as an OAuth client for a Webex integration, obtain an API access token for the authenticating user, and uses it to call a Webex API to get information about the user.
- Deploy a Webex Integration — This tutorial describes deploying an example application on Heroku, and registering it as a Webex Integration.
anchorRoomOS and xAPIanchor
- RoomOS Introduction — What is RoomOS, what are the main concepts and components.
- RoomOS Integrations Explained — What's the difference macros, JSXAPI, cloud xAPI, workspace integrations and which to choose?
- Introduction to the xAPI — Understand the basic building blocks of the API of RoomOS.
- All RoomOS Articles — Access all of the RoomOS articles here.
- Experimenting with Webhooks — Learn how you can work with Webex events via Webhooks.
- Getting Started with the Webex iOS SDK — Walks you through getting setup with the Webex iOS SDK and using it to send messages, create rooms and perform other actions.
- Getting Started with the Webex Android SDK — Start working with Webex Android SDK to send messages, create rooms and perform other actions.
- Getting Started with the Webex Node.js SDK — Get up and running with the Webex Node.js SDK to send messages and create rooms.
- Getting Started with the Webex Browser SDK — This guide gets you started adding Webex features to your web apps.
- Getting Started with the Webex Java SDK — Get started installing and using the Webex Java SDK.