At Cisco Live! US 2017, many of our Cisco Spark Ecosystem Partners will be participating in full force whether that is exhibiting in the Collaboration Partner Village, in the World of Solutions or showcasing the technical abilities of their offers in the DevNet Zone. Each vendor will be able to take Cisco partners and customers through full demos and be able to discuss the business critical problems their solutions help solve. If you happened to attend Cisco Live US last year, you may have noticed a handful of partners exhibiting a solution. This year we have 20+ Cisco Spark integrated sponsors on site!
Check out a few of these incredible ecosystem apps with the links below before you go to the show. And of course, if you’re interested in learning more feel free to reach out to us on Cisco Spark or Twitter!
- Local Measure - With the integration of Local Measure, Cisco Spark is a powerful customer experience tool, enabling teams to receive real-time feedback from their customers and engage with those VIPs to provide a best-in-class customer experience. With Cisco Spark, customer alerts from Local Measure are seamlessly pushed into a Cisco Spark Space, allowing front-line teams to respond or engage as necessary.
- VBrick - Think of VBrick as the ‘YouTube of the Enterprise’ for all your SaaS video needs. VBrick has a video creation, management, and distribution platform that works perfectly in a number of Cisco Collaboration environments including Cisco Spark. Record or live stream your meetings, post updates to Spark, Search for your videos in Spark and utilize Cisco’s award winning line of video endpoints as your recording or live streaming studio.
- Approved Contact - Identify available meeting times for everyone in a Cisco Spark space instantly, even across organizations. Approved Contact works with any business calendaring solution including cloud based O365, Google Apps, iCloud as well as premise based Exchange and Lotus Notes.
- Singlewire - Comprehensive emergency notification and incident management using InformaCast and Cisco Spark. Send or receive mass/emergency alerts within Cisco Spark and tie to CUCM / HCS devices for an ideal solution for customers who are leveraging a hybrid environment or may be great candidates to upgrade to a Cisco Spark Flex Plan.
- Qwasi - Qwasi is mobile user engagement platform that ties inbound SMS messages to the appropriate Cisco Spark Spaces for a variety of loyalty or expert use cases.
- Altocloud - Solution that uses customer journey analytics to identify prospects of interest on a company’s website and instantly alert team members via Cisco Spark. Sales reps can immediately engage prospects matching interesting personas, directly from within Cisco Spark via messaging or real-time video calling.
- Actiance - The Actiance Alcatraz product provides a modern, cloud-based content archival solution that captures and preserves Cisco Spark events ideal for compliance-minded customers in highly regulated industries.
- Kore - Kore.ai specializes in AI-rich conversational solutions designed to bring faster, actionable, more human-like communication back into the daily interactions enterprises have with their customers, workforce, systems, and things. Kore offers dozens of Cisco Spark bots to be connected with popular business or productivity applications.
- Bucher+Suter - b+s Connects for Salesforce is an integration between Cisco Spark and Salesforce CRM that allows agents to handle calling and messaging interactions within a gadget embedded in the Salesforce GUI.
- Vyopta - Vyopta empowers you to monitor and optimize your entire WebEx and Cisco Spark conferencing and collaboration environment. Improve performance, encourage employee adoption, and ensure you get the most from your video investments.
- Built.io - Flow enables anyone to connect any tool – across any department and any industry - through their cloud based integration solution. Connect Cisco Spark to hundreds of business, productivity, and IoT apps in minutes without coding.
- Kurmi - Kurmi alleviates the juggling of various administration tools to provision and manage your Cisco Spark users. You have a single point of control from which to administer your end-users on your whole communications stack including CUCM / HCS and WebEx.
- BlueLine Grid - Monitor user location, send notifications, and immediately initiate global conference calls for various use cases all within Cisco Spark.
- PromptWorks - See how PromptWorks assisted with Cisco Spark solutions including Doorman, a JIRA Bot, and custom widgets. Learn how they used natural language processing and artificial intelligence in the development of these bots that can be applied to your custom development needs.
- Stack8 - Stack8 is building virtual assistant chatbots to automate tasks and integrate into other admin/business tools. Meet Octo at booth 1041 to find out more.
- CallPlease - CallPlease offers a collaboration app that enables individuals and teams of any size to manage calls, call logs, history and activity from any device, anytime, with real-time syncing.
- Voicebase - Voicebase solution enables voice analytics on all Cisco Spark meetings. All Cisco Spark meetings can now be recorded, transcribed and searchable by key words. Just add their Voicebase bot integration with Cisco Spark into any meeting and initiate it via @voicebasebot recording command.
- Jive Communications - Jive Communications has a full-featured Cloud PBX offering that, combined with the Cisco MPP handsets and Cisco Spark Meetings powered by the Cisco Spark SDK, provides a comprehensive collaboration experience for commercial and public sector customers.
Many more Ecosystem Partners have proven to solve critical line of business problems for customers and are a great way to add stickiness to a Cisco Spark environment. We will be actively sharing more information about these vendors and others that will not be at Cisco Live next week as we have even more innovative apps come through Cisco Spark for Developers.
So if you are at Cisco Live, make sure to stop by the many partner booths throughout the week. And if you're lucky enough to be a Cisco Spark Ambassador that participated in our Twitter contest, our Ecosystem Partners and I will be seeing you at the Cisco Spark After Dark event!
- Jason Goecke, VP/GM Cognitive Collaboration & Spark Platform